Key Features of the 2021 Ford F-150 Truck
- New optional Tailgate Work Surface boosts productivity at the back of the truck, while new optional Interior Work Surface makes using a laptop or eating a meal more comfortable; available Max Recline Seats with nearly 180 degrees of recline help customers rest between jobs.
- Optional Pro Power Onboard™ means customers can leave the generator at home and free up cargo space; there’s enough energy to power 28 average refrigerators, charge a bed full of electric dirt bikes or run an entire job site worth of tools.
- Exclusive 3.5-liter PowerBoost™ Full hybrid engine delivers Built Ford Tough capability – it is targeted to have the most torque and horsepower of any light-duty full-size pickup, at least 12,000 pounds of maximum available towing capacityᶧ and a targeted EPA-estimated range of approximately 700 miles on a single tank of gas.
- The fourteenth-generation Ford F-Series was introduced for the 2021 model year through a live presentation streamed over the Internet on June 25, 2020.
- The powertrain line is also carried over from the previous generation, with a 3.3-liter V6, 2.7-liter and 3.5-liter EcoBoost twin-turbo V6s, a 5.0-liter V8, and a 3.0-liter diesel V6. Dubbed PowerBoost, an optional gasoline-electric hybrid powertrain is introduced for the first time in a Ford light truck, pairing an electric motor with the 3.5-liter V6.
- The six-speed automatic is dropped, with all engines paired to a 10-speed automatic.
- Along with exterior design changes to enhance aerodynamics, many changes were made to the interior, adding fold-flat front seats and larger touchscreens (including a digital instrument panel); as an option, Active Drive Assist will be offered.
Ford-Trucks.com Ford Truck Enthusiasts News
Which Bronco Trim is Right for You? *Official FTE Bronco Buyer’s Guide with Final Pricing Info!*
by Tyler Linn on October 23, 2020 at 6:02 pm
Dying to get your hands on the new Bronco but can’t decide on which trim to park in the driveway? Look no further.
Everything You Need to Know about Ford/Motorcraft Yellow Coolant
by Manish Kharinta on October 23, 2020 at 4:24 pm
Over the years Ford has used many Motorcraft products and the latest Yellow P-OAT coolant is the most advanced offering so far!
Lifted 1946 Mercury M68 Might Be the Coolest Canadian Pickup Ever
by Brett Foote on October 23, 2020 at 4:19 pm
This vintage Mercury M68 proves that these less-common Blue Oval-related pickups deserve plenty of love, too.
Congrats, Bronco Fans, You Broke the Internet (Again)
by Michael S. Palmer on October 23, 2020 at 3:59 pm
Trying to use the Bronco build & price configurator today? You may have to try a few times to build your Bronco or Bronco Sport.
Next-Gen F-150 Raptor Could Be SuperCrew Only
by Brett Foote on October 23, 2020 at 2:35 pm
Daily Slideshow: The newest Raptor might be dropping its SuperCab configuration in favor of four full-size doors.